Goodlife Biomass Pellets
• MATERIALS: Sawdust, Rice husks, Wood chips and Grasses • DIMENSIONS: 10 mm • WEIGHT: 15 kg and 40 kg • FIREPOWER: Up to 6,000 Watts See More Technical details
Click Here To Order Products
• MATERIALS: Sawdust, Rice husks, wood
Chips and Grasses
• DIMENSIONS: 10mm
• WEIGHT: 15 kg and 40 kg
• FIREPOWER: Up to 6,000 Watts
• BURN TIME: Depending on fuel loading
• SIZE: Regular (for households of 2 – 3 members)
• COMBUSTION RESIDUE 900 units
• COUNTRY OF ORGIN Nigeria
• Low Carbon
• Energy Dense
• Easy to Store and Transport
• Efficient, Reliable, And Scalable
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF WOOD PELLETS
As an energy-dense, uniform fuel made from high-quality wood materials, wood pellets offer a range of advantages:
• Wood pellets are efficient as a source of energy – they are reliable and available 24 hours a day, days a week.
• On an energy content basis, wood pellets have significantly lower Sox emission than fossil fuels and unprocessed woody materials.
• Typically, wood pellets have a calorific value of about 17.5 MJ/KG vs 10.9 MJ/KG for non-pelleted, non-dried wood.
• With a very low-moisture content (5-7 percent vs 40-60 percent for non-pelleted wood) and low ash (1-2 percent for non-pelleted wood) wood pellets ship in standard 40kg bags.
• Wood pellets are uniform and homogenous, making them easily transported.